I am the sister who bought a box of reeses pieces so I wouldnt have to share with brother who has a peanut allergy. I am the worst.
what i planned to do this summer
- paint and make art
- hang out with friends
what i actually did
- ruined every friendship i have
How did they know.
The 15 Things Charles and Ray Eames Teach Us
01. Keep good company
02. Notice the ordinary
03. Preserve the ephemeral
04. Design not for the elite but for the masses
05. Explain it to a child
06. Get lost in the content
07. Get to the heart of the matter
08. Never tolerate “O.K. anything.”
09. Remember your responsibility as a storyteller
10. Zoom out
12. Prototype it
14. Make design your life… and life, your design.
15. Leave something behind.
“Why didn’t I learn to treat everything like it was the last time. My greatest regret was how much I believed in the future.”
—Jonathan Safran Foer (via observando)
I close a chapter of my life and my heart folds.
"Deep down I know this never works but you could lay with me so it doesn’t hurt. Oh won’t you stay with me? Cause you’re all I need. This ain’t love, it’s clear to see but darling, stay with me."
This song is so relevant right now.